You will need:
- 1 or more black, blue or red candles (as many as you like)
- A sterilized razor
- A piece of clean paper, large enough to write the prayer
- A dry pen, where you sign your name in blood (dip the tip of the pen in your blood)
- Set the White Chocolate Cupcakes on a flat surface; generously pipe some of the frosting on each cupcake. Place them, upside down, on the tops of the larger cupcakes. Pipe some frosting on top of each small cupcake. Top each with a doughnut hole.
- Shape fondant into flat circles. Drape them loosely over a cupcake stack, pressing or creasing the fondant in places to make the stack look more ghostly. Repeat to make 12 ghostly cupcakes.
- For faces, use frosting to attach sunflower kernels to the fondant for eyes and mouths.